Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bourbon/brown sugar Salmon (Caroline)

I know you will not believe it but I made my salmon tonight and it is to die for!!! Just as good as Flat Rock Grill. But I cheated...I went to Flat Rock Grill and ordered take away. Just kidding! But I did cheat. I bought the Jack Daniels Bourbon Brown Sugar barbecue sauce. I soaked my salmon in about 1/3 cup of bourbon then cooked it in the frying pan with a little of the barbecue sauce and it is soooooooooo good!!!!! I will definitely do this recipe again (Why wouldn't I...it only took minutes to make and fantastic to eat). Dad hasn't tasted his yet. I'll let you know what he thinks.
Okay, he tasted it and he gave it an A+! I did, too!

3 comments:

Joelle Turner said...

Good job, mom! I hope you took pictures, I want to see how it turned out. Sounds like the way you made it was very simple, thats great for a busy night!

Katie said...

yum! i just bought the bourbon and other ingredients for mine today. i kind of wish i just would have done what you did!

Katie said...

you added a picture to this one! nice!